Butler Center for Arkansas Studies100 Rock StreetLittle Rock, Arkansas, 72201(501) 320-5700
The collection is arranged chronologically in three boxes.
This collection contains records of civil and criminal cases heard by Justices of the Peace of Gray Township, Pulaski County, Arkansas, from 1871-1909.
Gray Township was created in 1847, from parts of Caroline and Prairie townships. Part of the township was annexed to Lonoke County in 1873.
This record series is indexed under the following controlled access subject terms.
Non-circulating; in-house use only.
Gray Township Justice of the Peace Docket Ledgers, MSS 05-27, Butler Center for Arkansas Studies, Arkansas Studies Institute
Donated by Mike Wilson and Eddie Brickell, December 2005
There is no text for this item.